Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Essie Camera swatches and reveiw

Today I have another Essie from the 2012 Summer collection Poppy-razzi :)  This color is Camera; a jelly-formula orange.  Essie retails for around $7 - $8 and can be found in places like Ulta and Rite Aid.
  
After using Lights and receiving full opacity in two coats, I was expecting the same thing from Camera.  However, I found that Camera is more of a jelly than a creme...in my pictures below I have three coats, but you can still see my nail line.  It's still a gorgeous color, but the non-opacity of it sorta ruined the excitement :)  Click on the pictures for enlargements! 






 3 coats with no top coat 




 3 coats with China Glaze No Chip Top Coat




Overall I really love this polish!  Now that I know it's not a full-on creme, I know what to expect :)

Thanks for reading! <3

1 comment:

  1. Well, Essie did suggest you layer it over a coat of white...

    ReplyDelete