Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

8ty8beauty.com Review

Hi guys!

Instead of a Nail Of The Day, I decided to put in my 2 cents about 8ty8beauty.com.  If you haven't heard of the site, it's a discount nail website.  Brands such as China Glaze and Color Club are available for around $3, which is less than half the retail price!
I've heard both good and bad things about this site, but I couldn't pass up the amazing prices :)

One main complaint by most bloggers and YouTubers is that the site doesn't display how much shipping costs until after you pay.  So, I emailed customer service to see how much it would be.  This was their reply:

Hi Lauren,

1 to 4 bottles is $7.00
5 to 9 bottles is $12.00
10 to 24 bottles is $13.00
All 0.5 oz. bottles or smaller.


Sales,
Tony


It's probably better to buy from 8ty8beauty.com if you have a large order.  Main line: I love this site!  I got my package in 3 days!  It ships from the East Coast, and I live on the West Coast!!  It was packaged with lots of newspaper and bubble wrap, and I don't think those polishes could've broken if they wanted to :)  Overall, I definitely recommend it.  Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment