Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

China Glaze Fancy French :)

Hey guys!  So today I have a fun twist on a french manicure.  I used China Glaze Lemon Fizz and Bermuda Breakaway ($3 at 8ty8beauty.com).

I tried to tape off the french tip, but it messed up the yellow so I freehanded (resulting in a non-perfect application :)



 After my base coat, I did 3 thin coats of Lemon Fizz (very quick dry-time).  Sorry about my middle finger, my nail ripped off! :(

 Then I took Bermuda Breakaway and freehanded a thin-ish tip.  Since BB is on the thinner side, I sorta glopped it on so it would be opaque.  This took a little longer to dry.

Top coat, and done! :)

This is a pretty simple manicure that looks cute, and is super easy for touchups!! (I just needed to touch up some of the tips with BB)
Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment