Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Color Club Love 'em Leave 'em (holo)

(Warning: be prepared for tons of pictures :)

Color Club Love 'em Leave 'em is a nude holographic.  I got this on 8ty8beauty.com for $3.  
I absolutely love this shade!  While it isn't blaring-holographic, it's enough to notice it.  Plus, there was no need for any special base coats (such as Nfu Oh's Aqua Base) since this applied like a dream in two coats.  I think this shade speaks for itself, so enjoy the never-ending pictures! :)


 A super up-close bottle shot to show the holographic :)

 Sunlight



 Shade - it turns into a shimmery light nude <3


 Even my dog loves it! :D

 Indoor artificial light

 Indoor with flash




Sunlight with flash

As far as wear goes, this polish is incredible!  I've had it for a full day without a top coat and there is not ONE chip (that never happens to me :)
Hope you guys enjoyed this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment