Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pink Ombre Manicure

Pink! :)  I've always wanted to try an ombre manicure, and so I decided today was the day!  I loved the way it turned out and I can't wait to do it with other color families too :)

Colors used:
-China Glaze Hey Sailor
-Essie Lights
-China Glaze Sugar High
-China Glaze Something Sweet
-Sally Hansen Xtreme wear White Out
(OPI natural nails base coat, China Glaze No Chips top coat)



 All lined up! :)

 Left to right: Essie Lights, CG Sugar High, CG Something Sweet, SH White Out


These all applied really smoothly, two coats for each.  My thumb was red (CG Hey Sailor) but since I still have a gigantic bruise there, I didn't want to gross anyone out :)

I really love this manicure and it's super simple, all you need are different shades of a color (i.e. pink)  Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment