Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

China Glaze Fast Track swatches and review

Hi everyone!

When my sister was home from college last weekend I really wanted to paint her nails :)  She likes natural colors (as opposed to bright colors) so I pulled out China Glaze Fast Track from the Hunger Games Collection ($5 at Sally's Beauty Supply with a Beauty Club Card).  The first coat of this polish is very sheer, which at first disappointed me.  However, the second coat makes it almost completely opaque!  I didn't take many pictures (she had homework to do! :) and I forgot to get a bottle shot (oops!)!! But...enjoy!



 Close up under a bright desk lamp - Fast Track is a light beige with tons of gold shimmer.  It's super gorgeous <3


 Under my extremely bright desk lamp Fast Track looks sheer since you can see the nail line, but in natural light it's opaque.  You can add a third coat just to be safe though.


Well that's it!  This is one of my favorite colors from the Hunger Games collection and if you get a chance you should definitely get a bottle!  Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment