Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost

Hi guys!

So a couple days ago I went to Ulta to get some Essence polishes to try.  I was still in need of a plain black creme, so I got one from Wet n Wild (it gets really good reviews and it's only a dollar!  Where can you go wrong? :)
Before I left, I grabbed Caribbean Frost as well as Black Creme (or is it Creme Black?) since it was only a buck.  I am so glad I got it!  For $1 (.48 oz), this is a steal.

The formula is great, it was opaque in two coats and the dry time was quicker than I had expected.  The only downside is that it's a bit streaky, and I think it's gonna stain my nails :)






 See the streaks?  No matter how hard I tried, they wouldn't go away :P


Overall, I definitely recommend this polish.  The wear is average: I started seeing tip wear after a day and a half (I'm super rough on my nails!)
You can count on me picking up other colors from Wet n Wild soon!  Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment