Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Nfu Oh #65 - Blue Holographic

Hey guys!

Today I used Nfu Oh's #65 which is a blue holographic.  I purchased this on fabuloustreet.com for $12.50.  I really love this color to death, even though it's the "dud" version (Nfu Oh changed their holo formula so now it's less holo :(  It's still very holographic (even in indoor light) so I am still extremely happy with this polish!
I used Nfu Oh's Aqua Base as a base coat, and that makes all the difference!  Invest!  The polish has no bald spots or dragging when you apply it over Aqua Base.



 This picture was taken under a bright desk lamp




 Sunlight - my camera didn't really capture the amazing holo-ness of this...there are a lot more rainbows :)



Indoor light - as you can see it's still very holo indoors (unlike some holographics that just turn flat).  I forgot to take a shade picture!!  

There it is!  I am obsessed with holographic nail polishes, so even though this is the "dud' I am perfectly satisfied :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment