Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Nfu Oh Haul! #38, #39, #65, and Aqua Base

AHHHH!

My Nfu Oh order arrived today and I am beyond excited!  First, I want to talk about the customer service.  I ordered these polishes from fabuloustreet.com, and they were $12.50 each with free ground shipping in the U.S.  They had excellent service.  I had one question before I ordered, so I emailed them.  I got a response back within the day!  Then, when I ordered, I got my polishes in 3 business days.  Usually when I order nail polish, it takes a long time to get to me.  When I opened the box, the polishes were all wrapped up in a gigantic wad of bubblewrap.  I don't think they could've broken even if they wanted to :)

Now!  The pictures!  I haven't swatched these yet, since I had just finished my Smoke and Ashes manicure when the Nfu Oh's arrived.

I ordered #38, #39, #65, and Aqua Base.  I've heard that Nfu Oh recently changed their holo formula, and that their holo polishes weren't as holo-y anymore.  So, instead of spending a bunch of money and being disappointed, I only ordered one holographic.  It was so painful.  I'm drawn to holographics, and to leave all those beautiful linear holo's behind was horrific :(

All 4 bottles lined up.  Can I just say (like every other nail blogger ever :) how beautiful these bottles are?  They're shaped like a lady's corset and skirt!  How creative is that?

 This is #38.  It's an orange/green/yellow flakie that looks incredible over black.  I'm so excited to use this soon!

 The back of the corset <3


 #39.  This is a blue/green flakie that I can't wait to try over dark blue, black, and some purples :)


 I've read that Nfu Oh's Aqua Base is essential to apply their holographic polishes.  It was in stock, so I decided to try it.  I'll be doing a review on it once I've used it :)

 Ah, the long-anticipated #65.  This is a linear blue holo.  I've read all over blogs that Nfu Oh's new holo formula makes the polish look dull and non-holographic in the bottle, but if  you look at the next three pictures, that's clearly not the case.  Hm.  I'm hoping they went back to their old formula (just a wish/dream, I don't have any solid evidence :)


 Yes, that's a bruise on my thumb.  Sorry if I unintentionally grossed anyone out!

That's my first Nfu Oh haul!  I spent a countless amount of time researching the best holos and flakies before deciding to place an order with fabuloustreet.com.  Since I'm sort of a big spender, I've made myself a rule: I have to think about a purchase for at least 2 weeks before I buy it.  I've actually been really good by sticking to it!  So this wasn't an impulse purchase, I've been staring at gorgeous photos of these polishes for almost 3 weeks now :)

Thanks for reading!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment