Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Essie Lights (swatches and review)

Hi guys!

Today I have a new Essie color from the Poppy Razzi Summer 2012 collection.  This collection includes four bright almost-neons.  I picked up mine at Rite Aid and they retail for about $8.  I used to steer clear of Essie since I'm not a fan of having to put on four or five coats to reach opaqueness, but since they've started coming out with some fun colors, I'm beginning to like the brand more :)

I got two of the four colors, Lights and Camera.  Lights is a bright pink that is super cute!  It's not a complete neon, but it's neon-enough to dry matte and extremely fast.  The formula on this polish was incredible!  I used two coats and it was completely opaque.  
 The bottle: I couldn't quite capture the true color of this (neons don't show up on pictures very well at all) but this is pretty close :)


 These were without a top coat, to show you that they don't dry completely matte, but they're almost matte.  The dry time on this was great; by the time I was done with my second hand, my first hand was dry!


 With a top coat: so shiny O.o

Natural light: this is definitely not color-accurate, but I tried!  

Thanks for reading!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment