Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

China Glaze Sky High Top with Revlon Whimsical

*edit:* I accidently wrote Custom Kicks instead of Sky High Top!! Custom Kicks is a teal color.  Sorry for the misinformation!

Hi everyone!

First off, I want to apologize in advance for my messy nails.  Right after I finished painting them, my dog really wanted to play with the tennis ball, so I got some scuffs right off the bat :P

For this manicure I used China Glaze Sky High Top (a bright blue with micro gold shimmer) and Revlon Whimsical (a hard to find glitter dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Glitter in the Air).  I found a lone Whimsical at my local Rite Aid, and all Revlon was 40% off, so I got lucky! :)

Something note-worthy about Whimsical: it takes forever to dry.  Another reason for my horrible application = I kept touching my nails to see if it was dry, and it would mess it all up :P


 2 coats of Sky High top, and 1 coat of Whimsical


I had to kinda work around the glitter to get it where I wanted, but I like the end result :)

That's it!  From far away it looks good, it's just when the camera gets all macro-mode on the polish is when you see the flaws :)
Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment