Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nfu Oh 38 over Wet n Wild Black Creme

Woo!  I finally used one of my Nfu Oh flakie's (two months after I bought them :P
Nfu Oh retails for $12.50 for .6 oz on fabuloustreet.com, which has excellent customer service (see my Nfu Oh haul post :)
I used a base coat, one coat of Wet n Wild Black Creme (an excellent one-coater black, retails for $0.99), one coat of Nfu Oh 38 (a red/orange/green flakie), and one coat of top coat.

 The flakies in this polish are very dense, which means you get a lot of coverage for just one coat.  The main color (in direct lighting) is red, but.....

 ...when you angle your hand (or in indirect lighting), it turns green!!
I believe this is the same pigment used in the infamous Clarins 230 (every nail polish lover's dream polish), just put in flakies and not a purple base.

 This is me trying to get the red and green in the same picture hahaha :)


Macro!  

The only bad thing about my pictures is that I didn't manage to capture any of the yellow or orange color shifts.  It's extremely subtle.
I really really love this polish, and I think it's totally worth the money!
Thanks for reading! <3

1 comment: