Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Straw Manicure

Hey guys!  I have a really fun manicure today :)
First of all, I want to credit the blog who inspired this manicure: Neverland Nail Blog
I love her blog and as soon as I saw her straw manicure I knew I wanted to do it!

I used all China Glaze: Lemon Fizz, Flip Flop Fantasy, and Sky High Top

Step One: Paint your nails a base color (I used Lemon Fizz [3 coats])
Step Two: Take any straw and dip it in a drop of your second color (I used a small-ish drinking straw that you can get 100 of them for like a dollar hahaha :)
Step Three: Once your second color dries, go back with the straw with your third color
Step Four: Wait for it to dry, top coat it, and done!

P.S. Flip Flop Fantasy is a super bright neon pink, but I had a hard time getting it as bright as it is in real life :P

 L to R: Lemon Fizz, Flip Flop Fantasy, Sky High Top

 It looks even cooler if you don't complete all your circles :)



Voila!  There you have it :)
Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment