Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Essence Choose Me!

Hi!

My recent manicure is Essence Choose Me! which is a duplicate for the discontinued OPI Catch Me In You Net (which I don't have, so I can't compare them, but swatches online show that they're very similar haha).  Choose Me! is a really hard color to capture - keep in mind my pictures show it more blue-ish, while it's actually a teal.

 Essence has mini bottles, but at $0.99, it's easy to buy backups haha. I also love how the cap matches the polish color <3

 The *teal* color with the blue-green sparkles make it look like a mermaid tail sorta!! :)

Natural light with flash

As for the wear, I put it on in the morning and after a couple hours at work typing, I had minor tipwear (with a top coat).
That's it! Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment