Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sally Hansen Celeb City

So, I'm really excited for this manicure :)  First of all, because it looks like liquid silver on my nails <3  Second of all, because it's the polish I wore on my driver licensing test (and I passed! :D
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Celeb City (available at Ulta for $2) is one of the most amazing silvers.  Ever.  It's opaque in two coats, the brushstrokes are less visible than other foil polishes, and even without a top coat it lasts for days.

I hadn't worn this nail polish in a long time, so I pulled it out.  Also, I wanted non-holographic nails for my drive test, just in case I was in danger of being distracted by them ;)


 Sorry some of these pictures are a little fuzzy, this polish is really reflective so my camera was having a hard time focusing!


 From far away, it really does look like molten silver!!! <3


I forgot how much I loved this polish!  In fact, I love it so much, I went online to see if Sally Hansen had any other foil-ish polishes.  I found two - a gold and a pink one.
The gold one (Golden-I) is coming up next! :D
Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment