Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Color Club Fashion Addict

Hey everyone!

So today I have yet another holographic nail polish to show you.  This is Color Club Fashion Addict - a lavender holographic.  I got this at 8ty8beauty.com for $3.  
I really love this polish!  It's perfectly opaque in two coats, drys quickly, and is inexpensive.  However, if you don't use a holographic base coat (like Nfu Oh's Aqua Base), you'll experience issues with balding.  Balding means when you're brushing on the polish and you go over the same spot twice, the polish picks up and leaves a bald spot on your nail.
I was too impatient to wait for my Aqua Base to dry, so I used my normal OPI Natural Nail's Base Coat.  I had some balding, but not as terrible as some holographics.  I didn't use a top coat.

These photos were taken under a bright desk lamp :)  Click for bigger versions!








 Close up shot to show off the linear holographic-ness :)



Natural light - it looses it holographic nature if it's not under a bright light or sun, but it's still a pretty lavender color.  You can see the balding on my ring finger and some on my other fingers :P

There ya go!  A cheap, great polish :)
Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment