Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

China Glaze Something Sweet and Custom Kicks

So, my vision for this manicure was China Glaze Something Sweet with CG Custom Kicks hearts on the ring finger.  Well, when I went to do the hearts, it was a massive fail.  I saved it by making it simpler: a full-color accent nail :)

I was expecting Something Sweet to be really sheer, but it only took two semi-thick coats to get it opaque.  I can't really comment on the formula of Custom Kicks since I did one coat of it over two coats of Something Sweet.


 Something Sweet is a really pretty cotton-candy / baby pink.  Custom Kicks is a teal with subtle gold shimmer (you can sorta see it in these pictures, but it isn't real pronounced in real life either)


Kinda simple, but I like it :)  Sadly, after I washed my dad's car today I had massive chipping :P  Oh well, time for a new manicure! :D
Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment