Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Yet Another Dotti-cure :)

Have you ever cut your nails and then realized later you cut off too much?  That's what I just did.  So now my nails are really short, and I'm mad at myself.  Hahaha but I'll deal with it :)

I wanna start off by saying this is not my best manicure; I was uninspired and the color combo ended up being blah instead of WOAH like how I originally imagined it.  I probably won't wear this for very long.

 L to R: Essie Lights (original post here), China Glaze Custom Kicks (also used here), China Glaze VIII

 Basecoat, 2 coats of Essie Lights, a middle row of dots (using a bobby pin) with CG Custom Kicks, and filled in dots with CG VIII (actually a dark vampy purple, but it showed up black and blah), top coat.



I also switched my background to black instead of white.  I think it looks more professional-like ;) haha! Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment