Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm a nomad.

After 15 years of the same pink-striped-and-rabbits-having-tea wallpaper in my room, I'm finally stripping it all off and painting it a solid color.  (and when I say me, I mean my mom is doing most of it :) Thank you mom!!) Because of that, I've temporarily moved out of my room and into my brother's room while he's away at Marine boot camp.  So that means no pictures in my black-paper set up haha  Thankfully it wasn't raining so I took my pictures outside.
Also, I completely forgot to take bottle shots!  

For this manicure I used one careful coat of Nails Inc Baker Street, one thick coat of Essie Shine of the Times (a flaky similar to Nfu Oh 38), and one coat of Essie Matte About You top coat.  I took some pictures before I mattified it, and some after :)

 Shade, before matte top coat

 Shade, before matte top coat

 Sun, before matte top coat

 Shade, after matte t.c.
Macro flakies look so cool!

 Sun, after matte t.c.

 Shade, after matte t.c.

And just because she's adorable and still thinks she's a puppy, my dog Goldie <3

There you have it!  My first manicure as a part-time nomad.  :)  I really like this combination of the blue and the flakies!!
Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment