Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Proof for my addiction to stamping...

Hi!  Sorry for the long absence between posts :(
Today I did (yet another) stamping manicure!  I'm officially addicted to stamping; it's so easy and fast and makes your plain manicure look so insanely awesome haha
I used:
1 coat base coat
2 coats China Glaze VIII (it looks like a black, but it's a really dark purple)
Bundle Monster plate BM-206 and China Glaze Poetic for my stamping color
1 coat of Seche Vite top coat

 From far away it definitely looks black, but up close you can tell it's purple, especially in the bottle.
The first coat was a little watery and streaky, but the second coat made everything nice and opaque.

 Bottle to show you that it's actually purple haha

 Stamped!  The China Glaze Romantique collection is really great for stamping cause they're all metallics, which are usually very opaque.

 It ended up not really showing the base color, but it did make it brighter :)


Thanks for reading! <3  I'll try to do some manicures that are non-stamped soon hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment