Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Betsey Johnson Takes a Trip to the Dark Side

Do you ever have this AH-MAZING nail design in your head, but when you go to execute it, it totally fails?  Well, I have this Betsey Johnson perfume that came in this super cute box with pink and yellow leopard print, and I was gonna stamp and recreate it.  However, long story short, I ended up going with a simpler design: zebra tips.  (Since I originally was going for a Betsey Johnson print, and ended up doing black, I made up my title kinda randomly haha)
I used base coat to help with staining, one coat of Wet N Wild Black Creme, and I stamped with Konad  Special White and Bundle Monster plate 219.  I used Seche Vite for top coat (I love how fast it dries, but it smells like all the chemicals in the world have been put in that one half ounce bottle :P
Sorry about my middle finger, I was a little over-zealous with the cleanup :)
Also, my room is still under the paintbrush (but it's almost done!) so still no solid background or bottle shots.  I used a Lululemon bag with all those wonderful inspirational quotes on it for my background haha!

 Flash

 Flash

 No flash

BM-219 with the ever-so-subtle red circle

I really liked this one!  It was simple and quick to accomplish.  
Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment