Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cow Print Manicure

Hi guys!

So I've been working on my stamping skills and a couple days ago I did a cow print manicure :) I used Sally Hansen White On, Wet N Wild Black Creme, Bundle Monster plate BM-222 and a Konad stamper.  Please excuse the horrible application of the polish haha it was hot outside and my white Sally Hansen is getting all thick and goopy and gross :P 

SH White On, WNW Black Creme

Mooooooo!!! :)
(Base coat, 2 coats SH White On, Black Creme for stamping, and Seche Vite top coat)

 My favorite nail (it was on my right hand...surprisingly my left hand ended up worse than my right...)

 Konad stamper and BM-222

I used 

Ta da! Cow print :) haha I was about to do a zebra print and then I noticed the cow... :)
The black didn't work as well as I wanted to for stamping.  If you look at the close-up of my favorite nail you can see it's pretty thin.  At least it showed up!
Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment