Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Days Manicure :)

So with my last manicure, my mom said, "Oh! It kinda looks like a ladybug!" so I thought, hey, why not do a ladybug on my nails :) haha I tried to make it look like a blue-skied day with green grass and a ladybug as an accent.  

 L to R: China Glaze Hey Sailor, CG Sky High Top, CG Entourage, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, Wet n Wild Black Creme

 For pointer, middle, and pinky: one coat of basecoat, two coats of CG Sky High Top, and then I sponged on two coats of CG Entourage.  (for the sun I just dotted on a drop of SH Mellow Yellow)

 Accent nail: one coat of CG Hey Sailor.  I suck at freehand nail art, so I painted WNW Black Creme onto the edge of an old gift card, and then set it on my nail.  It got a little wobbly though hahaha
Then I just dotted on the spots!



Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment