Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Most Beautiful Nail Polish You Will Ever See :)

Okay, so maybe my title is an exaggeration, but this is still unbelievably gorgeous.  It's Layla Hologram Effect in Ultra Violet ($15.50 for 10 ml...sorta super expensive but worth it haha)  I applied one coat of Nfu Oh's Aqua Base (a special base coat for holographic polishes), and two coats of Layla Ultra Violet.  It dries super fast, and it's a bit sheer, but the rainbows cover up any VNL (visible nail line).  No top coat, cause I've heard it dulls the effect.  Yes, they chip really easily without a top coat, but it's worth it.  Anyways, enjoy burning your eyes out with glorious rainbows!

 Full sun

 Full sun

 Full sun - sorry about the fuzzies stuck to my nails, the cotton pads I use to remove polish sometimes get stuck to my nails :P

 Shade

 Indoors with flash

Indoors without flash

I've been putting off using this for a long time because the bottle is small and I don't wanna waste the polish :)  But I finally forced myself to use it and I am SO glad I did!!
What do you think of holographic nail polishes?
Thanks for reading! <3

1 comment:

  1. stunning! I'd be interested in seeing exactly what a top coat would do to it though.

    ReplyDelete