Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ocean Manicure

I LOVE THIS MANICURE!  It's so cute and fun and I never wanted to take it off hahaha :)
I did this all with dotting tools (my nail art brushes are still in the mail).  
For the gradient I used Nails inc. Baker Street, China Glaze For Audrey, China Glaze Sky High Top, and Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet.  

Ring finger:  China Glaze Stone Cold for the rock, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy for the starfish, and Wet N Wild Black Creme for the suction cup thingys
Middle finger:  China Glaze Entourage for the seaweed, and Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow for the fishy
Ring finger:  Sally Hansen Sun Kissed for the octopus
Pinky finger:  OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and China Glaze For Audrey for the bubbles.

Whew!  Lotsa polishes :)  Nowww enjoy the pictures:



Thanks for looking! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment