Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jalalalala!

Jalalalala: n. exclamation made by tribal persons in reverence of triumph.  (Urban Dictionary)

Tribal nails!  I've wanted to do this for forever, but I didn't have a black striper.  However, I got one at Rite Aid a couple weeks ago and so I finally tackled this design.  Now, it's far from perfect (in both my crooked lines and inconsistency in the thickness), but it was my first time using a striper so I'm cutting myself some slack :)
I used one coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Sinful Colors Ocean Side (blue), China Glaze Foie Gras (brown), and Sinful Colors Time Off (the black striper).




There was no way I could do that on my right hand, so I just did color-coordination :)



First attempt at tribal nails: check!  I can't wait to improve my striping skills and then try it again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment