Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Manicure at the Lake

So last Tuesday my neighbor let my mom, sister, and I use her lake cabin for a day :)  It was completely relaxing and sunny, but of course I had to do my nails there ;)
I used 3 thin coats of China Glaze Something Sweet.  I'm not sure if the air there is different or it was the sun, but each coat dried super fast; faster than usual.
Then I took Sinful Colors Time Off, a black striper, and drew squiggly lines over my nails like this.  (If you can't tell by now, ChalkboardNails is a huge inspiration for most of my nail designs hahaha)



Sun sun sun sun <3



And Goldie, our family's dog, before she jumped off a 3 foot wall and tore something in her leg that day :(

And a duck.  Any post from a lake needs a picture of a duck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment