Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Scrapbooking Boom!

I did something I've wanted to do for a while, use scrapbooking scissors to cut tape to create an AWESOME manicure.  And so I did it.  With a little help :)
I started with two thin coats of Sinful Colors Boom Boom.  I soaked my nails in cold water for 2 minutes to harden them, and then my sister cut the tape with some funky scrapbooking scissors.  It was intense!  Since the scissors were all crazy, they wouldn't cut the tape unless you held it a certain way and a certain taughtness and squeezed the scissors together :P  
Once my sister mastered the art of cutting shaped tape, I put them on my nails and painted one coat of China Glaze Stone Cold, a matte grey from the Hunger Games collection.

 I put Seche vite on the pink part to maintain the shiny-ness, and Essie Matte About You top coat on the grey.  I really liked having two different finishes :)



Teamwork! :) Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment