Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Assemble! Well...not all of you

Avengers nails!  The community college where I go for Running Start had a fun night where they played the Avengers on a huge screen with popcorn...and it was free!  So I couldn't not go.  And I couldn't not do nails for it!
Since I only have 5 nails (I'm counting out my right hand because my left can perform no nail art what-so-ever) I only got to 5 of the characters.  So, without further ado, here are 5 of the Avengers! :)

(I used a massive amount of different polishes so I'm not going to list them)

 Index: Captain America.  I redid this nail I think two or three times...
Middle: Thor
Ring: Iron Man
Pinky:  Nick Fury

Thumb: Black Widow

Ta da!  On my right hand I just wore OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  Nothing fancy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment