Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Inspired By My Closet :)

To see awesome yet suckish nail art keep looking!

Hahaha so I have this awesome dress that I wear all the time because it's that cool.  And so I thought, why not do nails to match?  
I started out with a base of Essence Nude It! on all my nails, and then painted Essie Camera on all but one (the ring finger).  For the ring finger, I used Orly Glowstick.  I also used Sinful Colors Snow Me White for the cherries.

The cherries represent the pattern on my dress, and the yellow stripe represents my belt :)  I should've done a combat-boot-nail to match my shoes...

The belt!

And the dress :)

I don't have any pictures of the full outfit (well I do but they're all from a photoshoot...awwwkward) but trust me, it's awesome :D

No comments:

Post a Comment