Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Taste the fastest rainbow in the world!

Hahaha that title was my sad attempt at combining skittles ("taste the rainbow") and leopard (fastest mammal in the world...I think...)
Today I have leopard skittles!  (Skittle nails is where you have each nail a different color)  Yes, I used stamping again but I can't help it! :)
Index finger: two coats of Essie Lights
Middle finger: two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Hard as Nails in Sun Kissed (man that's a long name!)
Ring finger: two coats of Sally Hansen blah blah blah in Mellow Yellow
Pinkie finger: Two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Stamping supplies: Bundle Monster plate BM-221, Konad stamper, an old gift card for a scraper, and Wet N Wild Black Creme

 I had China Glaze Bing Cherry on my thumb but I kinda screwed up the stamping on that one so I didn't take a picture :)



Well that's it!  Also, I'm leaving for California tomorrow (my brother's graduating from Marine Boot Camp!) so I won't be posting for about a week :(  But then I shall have lots of new awesome manicures!  Thanks for reading guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment