Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Stained glass windows?

Hi guys!
I knew I wanted to do something with rainbow colors, and this was sorta created on the spot :) I used 7 different colors:
-Sinful Colors Snow Me White (base)
-China Glaze in Hey Sailor (red)
-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Hard as Nails in Sun Kissed (orange)
-Sally Hansen blah blah blah in Mellow Yellow (yellow)
-China Glaze in Entourage (green)
-China Glaze in Sky High Top (blue)
-China Glaze in Grape Pop (purple)

I also used Wet N Wild Black Creme and Bundle Monster plate 208, and topped with off with a thick coat of Seche Vite top coat.

Wow! Okay, picture time :) 

Before stamping
 I started with one coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me white, and then dabbed on the colors.  I was originally going to do the full 6 colors on each nail, but I ran out of room and decided to just alternate :)

 After stamping

It sorta looks like stained glass windows!  Maybe? ....not at all?

I really liked this one and I got a lot of compliments!  However, Grape Pop (the purple) just has something about it where it chips like crazy.  I've worn it before and it just chips off way faster than any other China Glaze.  Hm....

No comments:

Post a Comment