Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Da na na na na na na na da na na na na na na na!!

BATMANNNN! 
So I went to see the new Batman a couple weeks ago and how could I not do Batman nails?  I looooved the movie, it was my favorite of the three <3
Even though the newer Batmans don't incorporate yellow into his suit, I wanted to use it.  And since I absolutley suck at all things freehand, I used a Bundle Monster plate!

 3 coats of Sally Hansen Xteme Wear Hard As Nails (holy crap say that 5 times fast) Mellow Yellow, stamped with Wet N Wild Black Creme and BM-213

 My right hand!  It's usually a little camera shy, but I coaxed it in front of the camera :)
I painted my pointer finger with one coat of WNW Black Creme because the yellow smudged and I didn't have the patience to do another 3 coats of Mellow Yellow :P


Top coat and done!  I didn't want to take these off! (even though they had some flaws ;)

Now I'm off to go stalk google and see when the Dark Knight Rises comes out of DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment