Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Splotches of Polish

Hi everyone!
Today I have a manicure inspired by one that Chalkboard Nails did a while ago.  Here's the link to my inspiration :) 
I started off with one coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White (my new go-to white base coat).  Then, using China Glaze's Sugar High and Grape Pop, I brushed on random strokes of color with the nail polish brush.  Then I took CG Custom Kicks and filled in any big open spaces of white.  There was some white left, but I liked the way it looked :)
A thick coat of Seche Vite base coat to protect my manicure, and voila!  There you have it hahaha

 Before I added Custom Kicks (teal).

 After I added Custom Kicks.



I loved how easy this was!  I suck at all things free-hand, so I'm happy I finally found a super simple design that looks complicated.  One lady at my gym even asked if they were stickers :)
Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment