Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Caution: Sunglasses Required!

Put on your sunglasses now before you sear your retinas!  Haha but seriously, this is one of the brightest nail polishes I've ever seen: Orly Glowstick.  In fact, this would probably work as a glowstick!  
As much as I love this insane color, the formula sucks with the suckish power of a thousand suns.  I used two coats of a white base coat (again...Sinful Colors Snow Me White), and two coats of Glowstick.  You can see some drag marks (there's one really noticeable on my pinky), and it didn't self-level at all.  However, I will deal with the formula problems because this is an AMAZING color <3

 This is probably the most color accurate photo I got.  I took it near a window.  It's so neon yellow it actually leans toward a little green...


 Indoor lighting with flash: it looks a little lemon-y here, which it ISN'T.  
Sidenote: you like my comforter in the background there? ;)

Holding my neon yellow coat!  Yes, it was the exact same neon shade.  SO COOL.  It's probably the brightest coat known to mankind :)

Okay.  You have my permission to take off your sunglasses now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment