Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

An apology and a manicure :)

Hi everyone! I am so sorry I haven't posted in over 2 weeks!! I was in California for a week for my brother's Marine Boot Camp graduation, and then I've just been hanging out (and painting my nails of course!!) with my brother and family.  So sorry!  But I'm back now, with some awesome manicures coming up ;)
When I went to Cali, I didn't bring many polishes cause I didn't want them to break :P  I just brought a white and a neon pink (Sinful Colors Snow Me White and China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy).  Here are the pictures I took in the hotel room we stayed in for one night haha :)


 The dresser in the hotel had an empty cubby-hole-thingy and it was painted black, so I turned on my camera's flash and tried to capture the neon, which I didn't exactly succeed at...

1 coat Snow Me White, 1 coat Flip Flop Fantasy.  It held up surprisingly long; longer than most of my manicures.  I did have to redo it a little more than halfway through the trip.

Well this is kind of a boring post, but at least now I'm back!  And I'll have more exciting posts coming up ;)  Thanks for reading!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment